Monday, September 12, 2011

I am a Married Woman!!!!

I find it amazing what God can do in a year. (if we just let Him) The people He has blessed me with, the changes that come about, the newness that He continues to help you see. I would have never dreamed that I would meet my prince charming last year, but wednesday will be one year since God thought it was right for me to meet my husband. I'm not sure if I would ever describe myself as being conventional, but I completely put my trust in God and let Him guide my path. I let go of all the petty things, and focused on Him, my health, and giving back to others as much as I could.

2010 was a year of growth for me...i finally found where i belong in God's hands...and I was able to rededicate my life to Christ by becoming baptized. I ran my first 10K MudRun and survived!!! I was able to experience many thing in East Texas with my MOH, EB. I was able to meet some incredible patients at work, and the one prayer that I've prayed for the longest was finally answered. I met my Joshua. We never know who it is God has for us....we never know when He will bring them into our lives, but I can truly say that He is faithful...and His word is true.

I HAVE A HUSBAND!!! I still can't get over that. I have someone to love, someone to laugh with, someone to look at and beam with pride knowing that he is mine. God truly knew what we both needed and He brought us together. I am so thankful for this precious gift. We're still learning how to live with one another (as we both have been very independent for a looong time), but I have a feeling that all the pieces will fall together eventually as they always have.

I want to say thank you to all my family who has prayed for me for so long. For my friends who continuously stood by me....and for your love.

We never know what is going to happen in life, but just think...in less then one year...you can have a completely new life (if you let God lead you to it)

No comments:

Post a Comment