Thursday, October 15, 2009

A lil taste of Disney

So i got invited to go to Disney World with my sister-in-law's family and I had the most wonderful time! From Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, to Animal Kingdom, we definitely covered all of our basis. It was great to experience things through my niece and nephews eyes. To get excited, cause they got excited. To anticipate what things might scare them and how to get through a 5 minute ride without a meltdown on your lap. To realize that having a lil girl run towards you with her arms open can truly be one of the most touching actions a lil child can do. I even got to be "Aunty Nay" to another lil one (my brother's nephew), and he made it even more enjoyable. Here is a pic of Michael and I getting ready one morning


Jenny, Beau, and Morgan all decided that it would be a good idea for me to get my make-up done at this fancy place in Paris (Epcot).....i guess they're trying to turn me into a princess ;o)



Here is our group, the first night. Nothing like family lovin!


Rachel and I got to meet Chip at the "Not-So-Scary Halloween party....she was a lil scared to touch him


Baby Noah how i love him....."Can I wear your son?"


Daniel and I at the Magic Kingdom parade...he was looking at the 7 dwarfs
overall a truly amazing experience and i have some memories that I will treasure for a long time...."Danger is my cup of tea"~Kevin, "we need to go to Mexico!!!"~Kevin , "I've never gotten wet on Splash Mountain" ~Joe, "All Aboard!"~Rachel


2 comments:

  1. Those pictures and quotes put a smile on my face....good times and great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin Gagnier Said....

    Thanks for a lot of fun memories!!! We were sooo happy you could come and spend time with us!! Looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete