Wednesday, July 22, 2009

so i've discovered that even though taking defensive driving online sounds really appealling....it is more a pain in my bum then anything. Didn't realize that it's mandatory for the class to take 6 hours no matter if you're there in person or online. So i have successfully completed 2 of the 6 sections....and it has worn me out! Seriously...i have noticed as i've been driving that i'm more aware of my surroundings, so at least i'm getting something out of it. Maybe it would have been better to just sign up on a saturday with free lunch. So hopefully i will be able to say that i have successfully completed my course (by next week)

We had an amazing thunderstorm last night. I haven't seen lightening come that quickly ever. I enjoyed the "fireworks" display and punkin enjoyed spending the rest of the night relaxing by candle light, since the power was out for 3 hours. People used to go to bed when the sun went down, so i felt right in with them. Of course being woken up by the firealarm coming back on at 11:45 at night and lights on is always pretty crazy...punkin looked at me from her crate when i came in to turn the lights off. The craziest thing though, I take punkin out this morning to do her business, and see a pine tree that had fallen on this guy's brand new lexus...definitely totaled. Might just have to post pics of that soon (still figuring it all out)

No comments:

Post a Comment