Monday, July 27, 2009

Cake, and Cars...well one car


Last week, we had this ridiculous thunderstorm, lightening every 2 seconds, thunder right on top of our apartment, and power outage for at least 3 hours..The next morning I took Punkin out for our morning routine...and this is what I found

big big tree


Poor, Poor Lexus (notice Punkin checking out the scene too at the bottom)


Insurance should cover that....right? ouch!





Pampered chef has all sorts of great stuff, for people who enjoy baking and cooking and all of that. (and who have the room to store it in their very small kitchen) Recently i purchased two 9 inch cake pans...and I decided that it was definitely time to try them out...anyone who knows me will say that if given the choice chocolate is always my favorite. Now dark chocolate fudge cake is just beyond words in my eyes :o) of course when you cover it with whipped milk chocolate frosting...mmmm...pure goodness!!!




I just had to taste a lil bit...if you look closely at the second picture....there are lil lip marks from me licking my cake....Don't worry, that was the first piece I ate :o)






1 comment: